Collection of Personal Data
- our websites;
- our legal and professional services;
- our business communications; and
- our business development activities.
Types of Data Collected
We may collect the following Personal Data from you directly, from our clients, from our business partners, from other third parties, from government authorities and from publicly available sources.
General data such as name, surname, age, date of birth, nationality, marital status, signature, photo, video, national identification card number, passport number, tax identification number, educational or professional background, job title, position, etc.
Contact information such as address, telephone number, e-mail address, LINE ID, social media ID, fax number, contact preferences, etc.
Account details such as username, password, transactions history, etc.
Proof of identity such as copy of identification card, copy of passport, etc.
Transaction and Financial information such as bank account details, credit/debit card details, billing information and other data necessary for processing payments.
Technical data such as information collected from you when visiting our websites, IP address, Cookie ID, activity log, login data, device type, time-zone setting, etc.
Sensitive Personal Data in certain circumstances, we may be required to collect and process Sensitive Personal Data relating to you.
For your information, “Sensitive Personal Data” means data about racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, cult, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual behavior, criminal records, health data, disability, trade union information, genetic data, biometric data, or any other similar data to be prescribed by the applicable data protection laws. We will only collect, use or disclose your Sensitive Personal Data if we receive your explicit consent or permitted by law.
If you provide Personal Data of other person to us (such as your family members, your employees, your counterparties, etc.), please ensure that such person understands how the provided data will be processed and that they have provided the appropriate acknowledgment or consent or there are the appropriate legal bases to do so.
In certain circumstances, if you fail to provide us with the requested Personal Data where it is necessary, we may not be able to provide services to you.
Use of Data
We use your Personal Data for various purposes by relying on the available legal bases such as contractual basis, legitimate interest basis, legal obligation basis. The purposes for which we use Personal Data include, among others, the following:
- To provide services such as to register you as our client, to create and manage your account, to provide legal professional services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill you requests, to process payments, billing and collection.
- To improve our services such as to gather your feedback, to better understand your preference in using our website and our services, to use for our research purpose, to evaluate and assess our services and business operations and to improve our communication with you.
- To conduct business development activities such as to send you our newsletter, client alerts, information about our services and developments, events, and other information that may be of your interest.
- To comply with laws, rules, and regulatory authorities such as to exercise or defend legal rights, to establish legal claims, to comply with court orders, to respond to legal process or where it is required by law.
- In the event that we use your Personal Data where your consent would be required, we will obtain your consent for such purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data under the following circumstances.
- With our business partners or service providers for the purposes in connection with the services we provide.
- With third party service providers whom we outsource our certain services such as technology services.
- With third parties as required by law or regulation such as in connection with any legal process or litigation. This includes, among others, law enforcement agencies, courts, and other relevant authorities.
- With the prospective buyer or seller of business or assets if we sell or buy any business assets.
International Transfer of Personal Data
Data Subject Rights
Subject to the applicable data protection laws thereof, you may exercise any of these rights in the following:
Withdrawal of consent: If you have given consent to us to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time throughout the period your Personal Data available to us.
Data access: You have the right to access your Personal Data that is under our responsibility; to request us to make a copy of such data for you; and to request us to reveal as to how we obtain your Personal Data.
Data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data if we organize such Personal Data in automatic machine-readable or usable format and can be processed or disclosed by automatic means; to request us to send or transfer the Personal Data in such format directly to other data controllers if doable by automatic means; and to request to obtain the Personal Data in such format sent or transferred by us directly to other data controller unless not technically feasible.
Objection: You have the right to object to collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data at any time.
Restriction: You have the right to request us to restrict the processing your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
Rectification: You have the right to rectify your Personal Data to be updated, complete and not misleading.
Complaint lodging: You have the right to complain to competent authorities pursuant to relevant laws if you believe that the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data is violating or not in compliance with relevant laws.
We endeavor to protect your Personal Data by establishing security measures in accordance with the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability to prevent loss, unauthorized or unlawful access, destruction, use, alteration, or disclosure including administrative safeguard, technical safeguard, physical safeguard and access controls.
Links to Other Sites
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer or other devices when you are visiting. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes those cookies. They are used in order to make website work, or more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owner of the website.
Session Cookies are temporary cookies that are used during your visit to the website, and they expire when you close the browser.
Persistent Cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until they expire or are deleted. It used to remember your preferences within a website and remain on your computer or mobile device even after you close your browser. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for you while visiting the website or services.
First-party Cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
Third-party Cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website.
Similar technologies are technologies that store information in your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage such as flash cookies, HTML 5, and other web application software methods.
- To provide a secure login process for all users
- To analyze your behavior on our website for satisfaction optimization purposes
- To improve the efficiency of accessing and using our services
- To store your preferences and provide customized services to you
Type of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we use these cookies to provide you with those services.
These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users of our websites and understand how such users navigate through our website. This helps to improve how our websites work, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
These cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. We may also use the information obtained via these cookies to serve you with advertising that may be of interest to you based on your past online behavior. These cookies are Persistent Cookies. We may share this information with third parties, including our business partners.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Changes to This Cookies Policy
We may change this Cookies Policy from time to time. Any changes of this Cookies Policy, we encourage you to frequently check on our website.